Read Our FAQ’s
What facilities are available to me as a member?
At Millennium we pride ourselves on providing the best facilities to our members:
– Over 70+ Group Fitness classes per week with a large variety of class times to suit your schedule. All classes are held in our dedicated rooms: Group Fitness Room, Cycle Studio and Functional Training Zone.
– State of the art cardio and strength equipment with inbuilt individual tv screens so you can watch what you want whilst training
– Our very own Mini Mills club where your child will be apart of a fun and caring environment, giving you peace of mind whilst focusing on yourself
– Ongoing personalised programming by our professional and dedicated Trainers to keep you on track with achieving your goals.
– Free breakfast for all members Monday- Friday 6am- 8am daily in our Cafe Millennium
– Free MASH (Millennium Aerobic Strength Hugh-Intensity) Outdoor Bootcamp sessions for all members
Do I get help and guidance when I start my membership?
Absolutely yes! We want to get all our members started on the right track to achieving their goals. Initially you will meet with a Gym Floor Instructor who will provide you with a full health evaluation and then a follow up meeting to show you through your personalised program. We want to keep in touch with you and your journey so encourage all members to re-book in with a Gym Floor Instructor every 4-6 weeks for the life time of your membership to assist keeping you on track. The best part? Millennium cover the cost if this service, which means it is AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU!
How much does it cost?
We like to ensure you are on the right Program with us to ensure you achieve your health and fitness goals! Because of this, prices do vary according to the Program that you get started on and the payment type of your membership (Paid in Full or direct debit).
Contact us today to discuss the various options available to you so we can ensure you are on the correct program that best suits you!
Am I locked into a contract?
No you are not. We offer NO CONTRACT memberships to all our members as we understand individual circumstances can change and require flexibility. There is no cancellation cost, all you need to do is provide 2 membership payments notice by filling out a resignation form in club.
Can I use both Millennium Health Club Waitara and Charmhaven?
Yes absolutely! We encourage our members to use both of our clubs to ensure you get every single training session in and continue working towards your goals!
What if I am unable to attend the club
With all of our direct debit and 12 month memberships we offer our members from a minimum of 2 weeks up to 4 months membership time hold within any calendar year. A small weekly administration fee is applicable to direct debit memberships.